To Sync your Google or Outlook 365Calendar with your Radius Account, you will need to understand the following steps.
**Note that you will have to use the email address that is in your Account> My Info> Email field.
To Sync your Google ID:
- Go to Account > My Information > Access
2) Click “Connect now” where it says “Google Sign-In” or "Outlook365 Sign-In".
3) Type in your username and password in the box provided. You will have to agree to terms to allow Radiusbob.com access to certain information (don’t be worried).
Your page should now say, “Successfully linked account. You may now login using this account.”
Your email account is officially linked.
To Sync your Calendar:
4) Go to Account > My Information > Access (or you might already still be there)
5) Below “Sign-In” from Step 2, there is a Google & Outlook365 Calendars section. Click the “Setup Offline Access” option.
6) Click “Allow” to let Radiusbob.com have access to your information, and to reach your calendar. The same notification as Step 3 should have appeared.
7) Go back to “My Info” and “Access”. Under “Google/Outlook365 Calendar”, make sure your email address is the option to sync. Click the “Sync Calendar” option. You should get a green checkmark up top, signifying the sync was a success.
Congrats, you have successfully synced your calendar with the Radiusbob.com system.